SATUNUS.ID – Want to roast chicken but don’t have an oven? We can use the pan at home, really. This soy sauce roast chicken recipe is easy to follow!
Cooking is no different than being creative. We don’t have to stick to the rules. There are spices that can be substituted, as well as cookware.
Don’t have an oven? We can still cook soy sauce grilled chicken recipes with a frying pan! Don’t worry, the dry tanned color because it is burned will still be able to get.
To make this dish, be sure to use a nonstick skillet. This quality greatly affects the final result of roast chicken.
Avoid using nonstick sticking pans whose skin has been peeled off because chicken seasoning will be sticky and in the long run will affect health.
The good news is, this soy sauce roast chicken recipe uses ingredients that are easy to find. There aren’t many either.
So, beginners who are just learning to cook are very likely to try this recipe. Curious about how to make it?
Check out the recipe here! Also check out the recipe of sweet spicy grilled chicken and taoco roast chicken for a more special dish.
- 5 pieces of chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 100 ml water
- 1 tbsp oil
Fine Seasoning Ingredients
- 4 item candlenut
- 4 item red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ white pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
How to make
- Heat the oil over a frying pan. Sauté the seasoning finely. Once the seasoning smells fine, insert the chicken thighs. Stir well.
- Pour Bango Sweet Soy sauce and water, stirring well.
- Stir well, then cook until the water recedes and the seasoning soaks in.
- Heat the pan, putting the chicken on top of the pan one by one. Bake like on a burn.
- After the appearance of char marks or black effects of burning, lift. Serve while warm.